Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What A Busy Day

2day 8 am wk up n go brush teeth bath n hav breakfast
Then wait huong cm fetch me to sch hahahx
2day our class start at 10am until 1pm
So during our lunch break we go my fren lawrence de hs to kill time hahahx
His hs so freaking nice n big ar love it soooooo much!!!
Nt oni tat i m so jealous ar Noe y??
Becuz he gt a lot of gundams all very nice ar!!!!!
The one tat i like the most is his Strike Freedom Full Burst Mode so Freaking nice le!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me and huong keep admiring his gundam while other was playing maple n some watching bleach hahahx
3 smthing we head bck to sch to hav our last class
2day i so unlucky le my teacher din cm!!!!
So i wait at the classroom for 1hr ar sienz le!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After tat go bck home dy!
After finish my dinner n bath
I start do engineering math de hmwrk
I start doing it at 6.15pm and finish at 9 pm ar!!!!!!!!!!
So freaking tired le!!!!!!!!!!!
After tat go brush teeth and watch tv hahahx finally can relax liaw!!!!!
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment