Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Activities Of This MorNing!!!

Finally Bck hm dy wohoooo!!can relax awhile dy =).
This morning went out wif kel n 3 gals.
2day kel flw my car out.when he arrive my hs dy then we go fetch jocelyn them at outdoor stadium.
At 1st i park outside the road of the stadium but kel keep say "juz go through the from door of the stadium so tat they can c us".
So i hav no choice.
Then i juz dirive through the stadium thr.
Reali shame ar!!!!all the chung hua student keep starring at us.
They look like zombie le.Their face look like wan eat us de lol!!!
After that we go yakin thr wan hav breakfast..
who noe evelyn say her relative is at thr
So we go 2020 thr.The same thing happen gain..
So we go 9696 thr.
After finish breakfast dy,we dunno wan go where.
Tat kelvin keep on say wan go my hs and the girls oso say wan go my hs
Then i tel them must promise me dun laugh at my room!!!
They all say ok promise!!
Who noe,when we arrive my hs dy and go in my room tat evelyn keep on laughing at my bed, pillow n etc lol!!!!
And my primary six de pic let them c dao haiz..
all of them keep laugh ar!!!lolz.
My Bro so freaking happy when c dao jocelyn ar!!!!!
My bro face turn so freaking red juz like an apple wahahahah!!!!
Jocelyn oso go visit their future bedroom dy wakakaka!!!!
Then we watch jumper except von hahahx
She keep on play left 4 dead an mario lolz
Finish watching we go parkson and imperial.
Then we go yakin thr hav lunch.
After tat bring them home hehexx
Finally can rest liaw wakakaka!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment