Friday, July 24, 2009

My Bro Birthday Celebration Nite

Yooooo!!!!!
I m blogging at MCC nw wakaka!!!
2day we go out celebrate my Bro's birthday hahahx!!!
All of our bro out 2nite except louis haiz sob sob if he gt go out jiu more fun ler..
2day 4.30pm i go fetch eric then go meet them at Parkson.
After tat we go Maxim thr have dinner.
Haiz at Maxim thr keep let tan n russel kacau haiz keep say tat time we go hiking de thing haiz!!!!
After dinner still let sie lik kacau ar!!!!!
He catch the big grasshopper to scare me ar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I so freaking SCARE ar!!!!!!!!!!!!
I keep run run run and run ar!!!!!!!!!!!
From maxim run to parkson hahahx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After tat we go play pool at Give Me Five!!
I m so freaking happy hahahx cuz i win kel two time!!!
After finish playing pool we go mcc play DOTA!!!!!!!!!
Before going thr..
Me , tan n kel have a car racing!!!!!
C who arrive MCC 1st hahahx
Kel and tan still wait me at the starting line!!!!
But who noe i take the shortcut hahahx
Tan tot tat i m still starting the car and go the starting line thr meet them hahahx!!!!
Who noe tat i play cheat!!!n go 1st wakaka
Who noe at last still let tan win the match hahahax!!!!!!!!!!!
So noob ar me!!!!!
Them we play dota 3 vs 3
Me,Tan n Eric Vs kel,my bro n jac lol
N we win the match hahax!!!!!!!
Tatz all for today wakakaka!!!!!!!
Happy birthday bro!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment