Friday, July 31, 2009

Another Freaking Day!!!! LoL

2day 8 am go attend my Chemistry class hahax
Bfr going to campus we go hao pen yu thr hav our breakfast hahax!!!1
Eh kelvin i tot if tis time i din pay 1st u will chia me le but y today we pay our own de??????
U din chia le jkjk!!!
After chemistry we go attend programing c++.
So happy le tis is the 1st time i can done my c++ exercise by my own le
So proud ar!!!!!!
After c++ me n huong go toysworld gain lol i think we omoz become OTAKU liaw!!!!!
After tat kel come find us then we all flw huong de car go imperial!!!!!!!!!!
Then flw kel go NAGARIA thr hav lunch!!!
He so stingy le huong ask him to chia him but tat kel keep say nonono lol
I think kel omoz want become like sie lik liaw lol jkjk
After lunch kel say want go parkson find Bao Zhen to pay her money.
Then huong say he tired liaw want go home.
Then i say let me drive ur car.
He straight away say ok!!!!
Lol then i drive his waja go parkson hahax
So nice le WAJA hahax
More powerful then my MYVI ar!!!!
At parkson Wong Yin Wei ask kel to go buy perfume from her's fren de shop oni rm10 lol
Then kel flw her we also flw kel lo
Who noe when we arrive thr liaw kel din buy anything juz try nia din buy then straight away leave the shop without saying goodbye lol!!!!!!!!!!
so pai seh le me n huong!!!!!!!!!!!!
We keep on scold kel ar!!!!!!!!!
Then kel say want go bck find her n say sry
But at last oso din go lol!!!
After tat go my home copy something then both of them jiu go bck home ler
Tatz it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment