Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy N Sad day

Yesterday was fun n happy cuz go out wif my brother n frens hahahx

yesterday we go mei xin hav our dinner hahahx

Wakao gt so many ppl at thr le lol

An i saw an angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol jkjk (shhhhhhh)

after dinner go bck parkson thr chit chattin n decide wan go whr???

So we sit at sugarbun thr wait lo

tat evelyn keep on ask me to took pic wif her wor haiz i so hate tk pic de actually cuz i look suck in pic sienZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

After tat finally decided wan go whr liaw

We go Giv me 5 thr spam pool lol spam ?????? lol

And sry oo von jocelyn n evelyn bring u go that kind of places hahahx

And thx for the present von it was cool n useful hahahx

While we were playing pool kel my bro russel n huong go Ice city thr eat

thy say very nice le dunno is real de mah hahahx

So me and tan oso wan go try

but unfortunately closed liaw so we go HK Duck thr drink lol

Wakao thr de chocolate milk tea taste like milo le

KNS ar after that go hm n oo liaw hahahx

KK nw talk bout 2day hahahx

2day morning 7.30am go play basketball at usuall place after that go kwang tung eat

After tat sad thing happen haiz T.T

My mum want me tear off the brake light de sticker

D*** it cost me rm30 le

nw wan tear it off OMG!!!!!!!!!!

So i vry guai lo go tear it off haiz Thx tan for an wei me lol

tatz all i think lol so long din blog liaw hahahx

No comments:

Post a Comment