Thursday, August 20, 2009

Argh Rm115 gone liaw!!!!!



Sob Sob n oso Happy hahahx















2day after class go meet tan kel and evelyn at parkson hahahx




Bfr going thr..my sch thr rain heavily ar!!!!!!!!!





My whole body wet dao!!!!!!!!!!1





Like go bath le lol!!!!!





when arrive thr liaw tan and evelyn straight away run to me n say happy birthday to me lol!!!!!





Evelyn n Tan say they wan be the first to say happy birthday to me Face to Face but unfortunately gt many ppl say happy brithday to me ordy at curtin hahahx





Sry Guys hehex lolzzzz





Afterthat tan treat me eat mcd and mcd ice cream hahahx Thx Bro!!!!





12.pm smthing kel n tan fetch evelyn bck to sch so i go car accessorie thr Tinted my car's 4 window i dun tint my front n back ar!!!!scare kena "Saman" n modify smthing hahhax





First the "lao pan" say whole thing is RM60 so i was shock wow so cheap!!!!





after few minutes i ask him again is it reali rm60???





He told me oopssss say wrong liaw!!!!!





He say is RM115 lol!!!!!!!!!!!





I was so nervous le!!!!!!!





my wallet oni gt rm95 nia lol!!!





Tan dun hav enuf money too so he jus lend me rm5 lol!!!!





Still nt enuf !!!!!!!!!!!!1





so i rush bck home n get more money n tinted again lol!!!!!!!!!!!





Luckily my hs is juz near the shop nia if not!!!!GG liaw!!!!!





the above is the pic!!!!!!!!!!!GIV COMMENT PLS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment